• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
We should be picking a pure batsman to replace Anderson at 6, given we already have 4 bowlers plus Williamson's part time spin. However our reserve batsmen are Ronchi and the spare opener. Yuck. Tbh Ronchi probably deserves the chance though I'm not a believer and he's injured anyway. Anyway, score one for messing up our balance by picking a useless third opener in the squad. I would be slightly more enthused if Brownlie or Guptill were there (though let's not get too excited). Neesham seems a pretty big risk but **** it.

TEST CRICKET!
Tis a bit of a shame that that solidly built chap playing for Essex has had a couple of problems after a quiet drink or two over the years

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Fulton, Latham, Williamson, Taylor, McCullum, Neesham, Watling, Sodhi, Southee, Craig, Boult is the XI

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Hopefully not the batting order. Swap Watling and Neesham around and move Craig up a bit. Hopefully none of those I've mentioned will be batting before lunch!

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
The Windies have gone with the two spinners as well, NZs selection looks pretty good now that they're batting first

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Evening fellas. Good toss to win & happy with the final XI.

Score sweepstake when the first wicket falls.

13/1 for me.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Is DRS being used in this series? Could be a huge factor if the spinners are as important as everyone thinks they will be.