• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My birthday today so expecting we bowl India out for 250 then (hahaha) our openers last 15 overs, Latham scores a patient 50 and the middle lower order come in against the old ball to do the businesss. That is all.
HB mate. I know it's uncharacteristic of me, but I have a feeling we'll storm back into contention in this mornings session. We can't bowl as poorly as yesterday again.

Athlai

Not Terrible
HB mate. I know it's uncharacteristic of me, but I have a feeling we'll storm back into contention in this mornings session. We can't bowl as poorly as yesterday again.
Not sure how to feel seeing such a positive attitude from another Kiwi.

Jelly I guess.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Is this tour the happiest Sunny has ever been as a commentator? Actually has sounded like he is enjoying himself, can't remember hearing him this happy in a series previously.

Zinzan

Is this tour the happiest Sunny has ever been as a commentator? Actually has sounded like he is enjoying himself, can't remember hearing him this happy in a series previously.
Agree, although as a losing overseas commentator, which can never be easy, I think Gavaskar has been top-class this series.

Zinzan

just hit the ****ing stumps you idiots.
It's seriously BS, I stupidly made the assumption that the brains-trust might have actually reviewed tactics last night given the nature of the pitch. Palpably they didn't. More wasted short-stuff. Just waiting for the inevitably thick-edge for 4 or 6 to third-man now. Brainless start from NZ.

Meridio

International Regular
We just have not been consistent enough this morning. Can't bowl two balls in a row in the same place.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, glad someone commentated on Waddle's grumpiness in the commentary box this morning. He's been hilariously pissed off with everybody all morning.

Zinzan

Yup, they're just handing runs to India this morning...27 already without breaking a sweat. If I was skipper, I'd spell Southee & Boult so they can reflect on things for a while.

Zinzan

Yup, they're just handing runs to India this morning...27 already without breaking a sweat. If I was skipper, I'd spell Southee & Boult so they can reflect on things for a while.
Good Southee spelled, sends a clear message.... not good enough