• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kind of peeved about those 7 overs not being bowled because of the slow over rate. Bowling at a new batsman (I realise it wouldn't have been Ishant) late in the day could have been a good opportunity to pick up another wicket.

Zinzan

i got 4 likes on my post and you only got 1 therefore i'm right

but really, you'd rather sharma out than dhawan
In all seriousness though, I just thought that was stupid taking a single off the very first ball of the next over when Sharma had looked so clueless in the previous over and there were still 2 to go at that point.

benchmark00

So the point is to expose them to as many deliveries as you can late in the evening increasing the chance that he gets out and the batsman you wanted to protect in the first place has to come out. Right..
A nightwatchman's job is to protect the recognised batsman/batsmen. It isn't to stick around so you can ton up in the morning.

Otherwise you just bring out Kohli and tell Dhawan not to take singles.

Zinzan

OH well Kiwis, at least the Auckland nines is on tomorrow to distract us if things don't go well in the morning session :)