• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
FMD, the day is halfway through and India have bowled 37 overs. I know there have been a few wickets, but if that doesn't deserve a banning I don't know what does.

Athlai

Not Terrible
We need 250. The pitch is doing a bit, but it will even out by tomorrow and India have a strong batting lineup. Basically, we're ****ed.
Yeah this. 250 is competitive, 150 requires us to bowl like Gods and India to bat like headless chickens. It could happen but yeah to actually keep ourselves in this we need to get a lot more runs.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FMD, the day is halfway through and India have bowled 37 overs. I know there have been a few wickets, but if that doesn't deserve a banning I don't know what does.
Yep, I hate this too. It's probably a deliberate 'strategy' so they can continue using all front-line seamers for as long as possible.

I'm sure most countries do it to some extent, but it's still crap.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing worse than waking up and seeing that Ishant got a 5-fer.****
That's it for Pankaj Singh's career now :(

Last edited: