• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just got home from work. OMG DENNIS COMMETTIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How much of a wanker was Warne just then? Laughing really loudly at Paul Adams going out to the reverse swee.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Matthew Elliott batting without a grill! And he just pulled Donald.

Losing my **** here.

Riggins

International Captain
jeez elliot was a **** runner. reckon that replay showed hayden just getting into the crease first too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
OMG Commetti just said "nothing doing" to describe an appeal being turned down.

Fox Sports wins life.

Riggins

International Captain
mark waugh would definitely be sitting at home watching this. will turn it off if he gets out too.

ajdude

International Coach
do south africa have any beer that isn't castle lager? jesus christ

does castle lager run through the pipes in households?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
they've been sponsor for ages dickhead.

Hayesman claimed SA and Castle Lager had the longest partnership in sports history, and some bloke tweeted in spraying him saying Geelong and Ford were longer. Figured it was you, but obviously not.

ajdude

International Coach
they've been sponsor for ages dickhead.

Hayesman claimed SA and Castle Lager had the longest partnership in sports history, and some bloke tweeted in spraying him saying Geelong and Ford were longer. Figured it was you, but obviously not.
what? i know

it just reminded me that i've never heard of any other beer from south africa