• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This test match is a massive opportunity for Dhoni the batsmen to make a statement, if he can contribute with the bat and help India win the game that'd be a big achievement for him as a captain.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is pathetic stuff from you NZ fans. Big chases can fall apart so quickly. All you need is getting the centurion. 170 is a hell of a lot of runs FFS.

Dhawan has made me taste it this game. Wonderful innings

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This is pathetic stuff from you NZ fans. Big chases can fall apart so quickly. All you need is getting the centurion. 170 is a hell of a lot of runs FFS.

We've seen New Zealand lose matches from similar positions too many times.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
If Rohit/Dhawan can put up a big partnership here I'll forgive them for their ****ty starts/scores in the ODIs

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Boult's just starting to come on nicely. Pity he couldn't have started bowling like this yesterday evening.

Zinzan

It's ignorance on your part if you think think NZ fans are being unreasonably pessimistic, simple as that.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmm, new ball only 12 overs away. Reckon McCullum will keep Boult on for 2 more and then give him an hour to rest up before taking the new ball. That leaves Anderson/KW with a huge job in the interim.

OverratedSanity

It's ignorance on your part if you think think NZ fans are being unreasonably pessimistic, simple as that.
I'm just saying the remaining 160-170 runs will look massive if you get Dhoni / Jadeja in as soon as possible. Those two are useless overseas. If Dhoni Jadeja and the rest are left with around 70 to get,though, I'd be backing India. Long way to go still

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Here's a question for those familiar with the laws. If a batsman hits the ball a second time to prevent it from going onto the stumps, and that 2nd hit is then caught on the full by a fielder, is it out?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The point is this game was never India's. They were favourites when Kohli was in but nz were never out of it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ugh, this is the first time I haven't been able to watch a Test match involving India in a long time. So annoying. Cricinfo - get your act together.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Who the **** cares about the odis.
better starts from those 2 and we could have won a few of the matches. It would be ideal for them to make up for it here, although they've both contributed in this match already tbf to them.