• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Meridio

International Regular
Yeah, and McMillan talking rubbish as per usual.

Anyway, wonder how many more we'll give Boult and Southee.

Woodster

International Captain
Developing into? 60 odd test wickets @ 21 in the last 20 months would suggest he's already there.
He is in an excellent period for sure, I'm personally not entirely sure I'd lump him up there with the very best just yet, maybe I just haven't seen as much of him in the last 12 months or so. It's his plan B bowling I'd like to see also when the ball does stop offering him something through the air.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
He is in an excellent period for sure, I'm personally not entirely sure I'd lump him up there with the very best just yet, maybe I just haven't seen as much of him in the last 12 months or so. It's his plan B bowling I'd like to see also when the ball does stop offering him something through the air.
He hasn't needed a plan b because he's got the ball to swing everywhere

Meridio

International Regular
Right, bowling change. We need Anderson and (presumably) Wagner to keep the pressure on. No freebies.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This pair are a joy to watch, look so dangerous all the time now. Hope they stay fit.
Yeah they are great. In fact this whole New Zealand team is really likeable right now (apart from Wagner), easily my second favourite team right now. Not that England actually have a team.

Woodster

International Captain
He hasn't needed a plan b because he's got the ball to swing everywhere
Which is mightily impressive in itself, but there will surely come a time when his form just leaves him for a while and his wrist is for some reason not getting in the position it seemed to do so consistently and the ball's just not going for him. Of course his last nine Tests or so have been played in either New Zealand or England and they're two pretty good places to ply your trade as a swing bowler.

Howsie

International Captain
Which is mightily impressive in itself, but there will surely come a time when his form just leaves him for a while and his wrist is for some reason not getting in the position it seemed to do so consistently and the ball's just not going for him. Of course his last nine Tests or so have been played in either New Zealand or England and they're two pretty good places to ply your trade as a swing bowler.
And before then he was ripping Sri Lanka and India apart over there with genuine swing too.