• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Bangladesh 2014

Jassy

Banned
OS this is the second time you have dragged me into a thread for no reason. If you want to address me at least have the decency to make sure I know it. You can have a fap over his away averages in various countries if you want to, don't expect everyone to share that view. I realise he has just played a magnificent innings away from home. Have a fap over it, don't bring me up for no reason.

Spark

Global Moderator
OS this is the second time you have dragged me into a thread for no reason. If you want to address me at least have the decency to make sure I know it. You can have a fap over his away averages in various countries if you want to, don't expect everyone to share that view. I realise he has just played a magnificent innings away from home. Have a fap over it, don't bring me up for no reason.
Man, lighten up. He was just having a joke.

Jassy

Banned
Man, lighten up. He was just having a joke.
I don't find it funny. He is free to make his jokes without mentioning me or he can fap over yet another hundred against Bangladesh without bringing me into it. This isn't the first time.

ajdude

International Coach
300-310
310-320
320-330
330-340 ajdude
340-350
350-360
360-370
370-380
380-390
390-400
400+

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't find it funny. He is free to make his jokes without mentioning me or he can fap over yet another hundred against Bangladesh without bringing me into it. This isn't the first time.
When a mod tells you to chill out you probably don't have much of a case

Athlai

Not Terrible
omg I just turned on to Sanga's average at this instant against Bangers and it is 99.94

Nerd chills

ajdude

International Coach
hahahaha that fielding by rubel was so good hahaha, the ball just happened to hit his foot