• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is very much a case of India being **** more than NZ being awesome.
If you'd said this about their bowling, I'd agree. But this has been one of the most complete one day bowling performances I've seen since Bond and Vettori were in the lineup together. There's been a slight weak link with Neesham, but it was only Kohli who got after him. Everyone else has been excellent. It's been both aggressive as well as constrictive.

Btw, when I was talking about Matt Henry reminding me of Ryan Harris, it's not the action I mean. Just that perfect length with good rise, and nice seam position that means he gets just enough swing and seam without being reliant on either.

BeeGee

International Captain
If you'd said this about their bowling, I'd agree. But this has been one of the most complete one day bowling performances I've seen since Bond and Vettori were in the lineup together. There's been a slight weak link with Neesham, but it was only Kohli who got after him. Everyone else has been excellent. It's been both aggressive as well as constrictive.
It's been a good performance by NZ, but India's batting lineup is almost as bad as their bowlers. You've got Kohli and Dhoni and nothing else.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
**** yes!
Just back from work in time to see me some Matt Henry.

Gutted I missed out on another cracker Williamson-Taylor partnership.

SilentOne

U19 12th Man
Next year if Tui have this same catch a 100k, anyone not wearing the shirt that impeades or gets in the way of someone wearing one, nees to be chucked the **** out.

Flem274*

123/5
henry was the only bowler to return pick me figures last ford trophy too where 350 v 350 happened almost every game. good to see him rewarded.