• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Blocky

Banned
The RRR is up to 9 already and there are still 25 overs to go.

Too much, even for the golden pair.
They seem to think this is achievable for them though - Dhoni seems to believe that they can chase 9 an over from 30 out and due to that, they constantly have these slow starts and wait until these two are at the crease before anything starts to happen. Considering how well Jadeja has been batting along with these two, they really need their openers to go much earlier, otherwise before they know it, they're chasing impossible odds.

Prensel

U19 Cricketer
Don't see any of Ryan Harris in young Henry, but can see the comparisons with Bond or even Dizzy Gillepsie in the way he gathers himself just before delivery.

Looks a prospect. NZ are really developing some promising depth in their seam bowling ATM.
I agree, I thought more Gillespie

Flem274*

123/5
holy **** henry. went out to buy a pool table with my flatmate and come back to find i missed this.

will be raiding the vault tomorrow.

Blocky

Banned
Neesham should not bowl another over... but he will, and it'll allow India to remain in this longer than they should.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had no idea this was going on. Not surprised to see us struggling to chase a big target and everything being left for Dhoni and Kohli. Story of the series so far.