• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
bowl outside off stump and full to both these batsmen. It shouldn't need to be said. Forget about the ****ing short ball.

Blocky

Banned
This is where the bowlers need to go away from their shorter pitched **** and start looking for death lines and lengths.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comms trying their best not to call Binny a no rounder. Not even daring to show his LA figures.

I mean if we're picking ****s like this I'd love some Yusuf Pathan instead.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's basically been picked as an ugly but effective type player because of his performances in First Class cricket, however he's ugly and predictably ineffective in one day cricket. It'd be a bit like giving Sam Wells a go in ODIs; just weird. Should probably be batting eight and bowl 2-3 overs as the sixth bowler in this lineup so it's almost like India have opted to play with ten.
Yep, looks like he's definitely batting eight.

Blocky

Banned
Tim Southee is starting to show his class as a player, after a few years of being potential without consistency, he's starting to consistently get good players out in all formats, land the balls he wants to land and work players out. I just hope he shelves the death overs bouncer thing and goes back to his reverse swinging yorkers.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic spell by Southee. Surprised (ok not actually surprised) that McCullum's bowling Southee out leaving death overs to other bowlers including Mills.

... and now he bowls a short rubbish boundary ball :dry: