• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Enough with the suicide/depression jokes. They're completely insensitive and not funny in the slightest.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not ruthless enough New Zealand. If it wasn't for some gifted extras we'd be lucky to going at 4 runs per over. Playing right into India's hands here. Does Guptill ever use his feet to the spinners incidentally?

Blocky

Banned
He needs to hit out or get out, these innings are putting constant pressure on our other batsman to hit the required runs off less balls. We've been fortunate enough that we've done that, but Williamson isn't looking as fluent here and Guptill is playing his same old ****ty "I have no clue what I'm doing or where the ball is going off my bat"

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Blocky only signs in when Guptill's strike rate drops below a certain number.
It's official, Blocky is Bizarro Sandra Bullock.

You can't stop posting once Guptill's strike rate drops below 55!

Which makes Martin Guptill a bus?
Is Kane playing the role of Keanu? He's only missing the "u".

So many questions.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
He needs to hit out or get out, these innings are putting constant pressure on our other batsman to hit the required runs off less balls. We've been fortunate enough that we've done that, but Williamson isn't looking as fluent here and Guptill is playing his same old ****ty "I have no clue what I'm doing or where the ball is going off my bat"
Yeah Guptill definitely put pressure on Ryder and he's the one going slow here not Williamson. Some good calls.

I'm sure NZ haven't been constantly playing with the tactic of ticking away and launching with our massive striking lower order in every game this serious. I probably just imagined it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blocky only signs in when Guptill's strike rate drops below a certain number.
To be fair, he's 100% on the money. It infuriates me watching Gupitll play out as many dot-balls as he does with no sense of urgency whatsoever.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Obviously I haven't thought this through......

More questions
Who plays Temurera Morrison's character in the sequel?