• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I love the words Siddle threw in at the end to Anderson. Spices this series up even further. And I loved that Clarke came to the defense of Bailey like that. I love Clarke for his tactics, but even his overall attitude and body language are fantastic
what did Siddle say?

Hooksey

Banned
No point people getting all precious about the comment to Anderson that they'd break his arm. Much worse comments than that have been made during Tests matches.

the big bambino

International Captain
Great; I was watching a show about cops pulling over stoned bogans. Up there with the abc crossing for a weather report when G Chappell was 98 on debut.

Hooksey

Banned
Anyone that's played cricket at any level has heard worse comments on the field than "I'll break your arm". In lower grades of cricket that would be considered a very light weight sledge :laugh:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Meh. It's not like he got especially personal with it.
the whole pointing his finger in his face thing. Didn't have a problem with anything said before that but I thought that was after the umpires had stepped in so he kinda went around them, and it was between overs etc.

No biggie really, just seemed a bit risky being that he's the captain and all.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very proud of Clarke and the rest of the team! That was a fantastic win. The plans were all executed beautifully and the bowlers were very disciplined for the most part.

Love seeing Anderson cop it. Strikes me as a guy who can dish it out but can't take it overly well.
Jimmeh has been dishing it out for years and deserves everything he cops

Notice how Oz didn't sledge Tremlett?

Jimmeh is a cut price McGrath whilst Tremmers is Dizzy

Oz picked their target

karan316

State Vice-Captain
What a performance, magnificent by the Aussies. It'll be interesting to see what England will do in the next match, sure they'll try some new tactics.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@BrettLee_58: As soon as @TonyAbbottMHR took over Australia start winning in the cricket! A new era

Yessssss.