• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anderson doesn't mind getting gobby when he bowls but when he gets it back he throws his toys out. Just take it and play on.

adub

International Captain
Never seen an ODI with this much feeling.

Test cricket the best form of cricket

Ashes tests the best Tests.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought Anderson looked a bit scared before that delivery. Can't really blame him. Siddle was fairly reserved when the catch was taken though.

benchmark00

That was a complete and utter dismantling. Very rarely do you see plans so sharply and ruthlessly executed. Outstanding stuff from the planners and bowlers alike.

Hooksey

Banned
Australia 295 and 7 (dec) for 401 defeated England 136 and 179.

Australia won by 381 runs with a day to spare and leads the series 1-0.

queen_laughing.jpg

Pathetic would probably be more apt.

Last edited:

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
I love the words Siddle threw in at the end to Anderson. Spices this series up even further. And I loved that Clarke came to the defense of Bailey like that. I love Clarke for his tactics, but even his overall attitude and body language are fantastic

benchmark00

I love the words Siddle threw in at the end to Anderson. Spices this series up even further. And I loved that Clarke came to the defense of Bailey like that. I love Clarke for his tactics, but even his overall attitude and body language are fantastic
I think Siddle was a bit over the top. Match is won, just celebrate with your team mates.

Hooksey

Banned
Australia's 5th biggest Test win in terms of runs ever.

11 slices of humble pie await you in the change-rooms England :laugh: