• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With Fox Sports not having cricket highlights anymore, does anyone know where I can get them? Missed a chunk of yesterday and most of today as well.

I've seen some people posting Cricinfo vids, since when do they have highlights btw? And are they full day or just wickets?

ajdude

International Coach
With Fox Sports not having cricket highlights anymore, does anyone know where I can get them? Missed a chunk of yesterday and most of today as well.

I've seen some people posting Cricinfo vids, since when do they have highlights btw? And are they full day or just wickets?
do they have them on the cricket Australia site/YouTube channel? They've also been having Julian and MacGill on FSN every night talking about the day's play

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
do they have them on the cricket Australia site/YouTube channel? They've also been having Julian and MacGill on FSN every night talking about the day's play
Can't say I'm keen to listen to Julian without any highlights as a sweetener.