• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warne vs Murali Discussion

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Do you watch Test cricket. The last series were Australia went there it would seam or be batter friendly for the first day until lunch.

Then it was a minefield. Every wicket was like that and its been like that for ages. ODI cricket there wickets are batter friendly.
Oh, sorry, I forgot all pitches throughout history in India and the rest of the SC were prepared in this manner

Bushranger

School Boy/Girl Captain
Watched, played be taught and play with some decent cricketers also.

Its funny how people assume that as you are new or someone is new to the site they know nothing **** Ive been to acadamies were Ive had some great teach's who have played the game.

And they all say the same Murali if he grew up in Australia wouldnt have played Grade cricket as they the coaches here would have had to correct his action.

Thats a Fact.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched, played be taught and play with some decent cricketers also.

Its funny how people assume that as you are new or someone is new to the site they know nothing **** Ive been to acadamies were Ive had some great teach's who have played the game.

And they all say the same Murali if he grew up in Australia wouldnt have played Grade cricket as they the coaches here would have had to correct his action.

Thats a Fact.
This is awesome.

If I didn't have Jono on the ropes with my sig I would change it to this.

Bushranger

School Boy/Girl Captain
We will have to agree to disagree

On a side note yes his women are much hotter and Murali would be lucky to have a missus as good looking as mine...........

Pause Bushranger takes a second look all clear the wifes not here.......... Hahaha

Bushranger

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its true though yeah.

I had a session with Funky Miller once and he said something along those lines that I wrote.

Bushranger

School Boy/Girl Captain
haha no way. She would lose her sh^T. Pretty good looking wife for 40 but were I scored a century is that she has DD's.

Motor Boating......

Burgey

I chose it because it reminds me of a show I saw at the Spearmint Rhino in London in 2003.

Burgey

I'm also very annoyed that Monk, having posted a terribad thread listing hottest women without pics, then sees fit to entreaty others to post pics of Liz Hurley in this thread.

Appalling. You can't be all things to all people. Sort it, ****.