• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ABC made a commercial decision

Border and Warne made their own commercial decisions and neither is employed by the ABC

Dont really see how one is relevant to the other
Yeah exactly.

How the BCCI have behaved to the ABC and other media is a disgrace. But I don't think that means Warne and Border must turn down easy cash

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In any event, the ABC could have done what Sky Sports did - tell the BCCI to shove it and broadcast from their own living room

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I've watched the Test in patches but it looks like once you're set this pitch isn't so bad. Or are India just that bad? Someone said 350 would be a brilliant score...we're looking decent for 400.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bhaji 100 and out. Huge credit to him for taking 400 wickets but if you didn’t watch cricket in the early 00s, you would have no idea how he could manage that many.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I've watched the Test in patches but it looks like once you're set this pitch isn't so bad. Or are India just that bad? Someone said 350 would be a brilliant score...we're looking decent for 400.
Go with that. Got a quick who averages close to 40 with the ball after 50 tests, a limited overs all-rounder bowling darts, flat breaks from Bhaji, a medium pacer who can't get the ball above ankle height and then Ashwin, who lost the plot once Clarke starting dancing down the wicket to him. Awful attack.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking at that list of Aussie skippers making tons in India, Clarke's footwork to spinners is actually a fair but like Kim Hughes.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
350+ is a pretty good first innings score at virtually any venue bar Roadelaide

I'd say that it is very good here

And yes, India (aside from Ashwin) have been pretty ordinary

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Go with that. Got a quick who averages close to 40 with the ball after 50 tests, a limited overs all-rounder bowling darts, flat breaks from Bhaji, a medium pacer who can't get the ball above ankle height and then Ashwin, who lost the plot once Clarke starting dancing down the wicket to him. Awful attack.
Should never be 5-150 against this attack and on this pitch.

This pitch, as it is right now, is easy to bat on when you are set.

I don't think India have bowled poorly. They just aren't very good, barring Ashwin, and the pitch is ****house for fast bowling.

Ishant is always ****, but he's Ishant.

People remember Clarke was out and not given earlier right? India could have had Australia 6-fer not many. They haven't played too poorly.

I think if India lose this test it'll be due to their batting.

Last edited: