• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2012

smash84

The Tiger King
Pretty amazing that India is producing such confident, ice cool cricketers these days. Back in 90's, Indian cricketers used to piss in their pants in any moderately adverse situation in limited over cricket.
haha...yeah....awta

India won some real nailbiters on their way to the final

brockley

International Captain
Congrats India,gutless effort by the Aussies in the end,Gregory should never play senior or junior cricket ever again.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yea, I mean think about how many players who are 17-19 now and will be in the senior side in 5-10 years but are nowhere near the U-19 side now. Quite a few I bet. Even if he was by far the worst player in the side, he's still ahead of the others in that curve.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Gun.

Chand WAG! Was expecting him to rip up the whole tournament, but at least delivered when needed in the finals.

Been comparisons to Kohli for a while with him, as he has been rated highly in the Delhi circles for a while. Less of a arrogant prick though. :p

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will probably be in the 2015 WC squad just like Kohli. Would be worth it too, to get rid of Raina.

brockley

International Captain
Gregory at 16 should have been no where near the side.Hopefully he makes up for his transgressions,fact is we had India at 7 an over,Gregory and Turner screwed up.
That said we do have talent there.
The dropping by Bossisto i acknowledge probably shattered Gregory's confidence.
But still we shouldn't have made it so easy for them at the end.
However tight it was India we're always likely to win,but the performance of Gregory was awful.
I do like to congratulate all Indians here,and say Chand is a rare talent.
Bossisto tho should have got man of the series for his batting or at least shared the Award with Dekock,or whatever his name is.

chicane

State Captain
Gun.

Chand WAG! Was expecting him to rip up the whole tournament, but at least delivered when needed in the finals.

Been comparisons to Kohli for a while with him, as he has been rated highly in the Delhi circles for a while. Less of a arrogant prick though. :p
He was a bit arrogant in the interview post match, but not so much as to be a bad thing.

What a player though. Likes to bat long and handles pressure very well.

chicane

State Captain
Good game and awesome we won, but from what I saw only a few of the players showed serious quality (Aparajith, Chand and Harmeet).

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I think I'll be heading over on Cricket Wellington's behalf to find Harry Conway, before he becomes that bitter guy in a country pub.

uvelocity

International Coach
nah **** that he is right. Putting guys early in situations above their comfort level accelerates their growth