• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
In all fairness to Bosisto, India no doubt would have won pretty comfortably anyway, plus he basically made the Australian innings with his batting. Congrats to India though, well outplayed.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
In all fairness to Bosisto, India no doubt would have won pretty comfortably anyway, plus he basically made the Australian innings with his batting. Congrats to India though, well outplayed.
Their lower order is apparently proper gash; I reckon the game would've been 50/50 if he'd taken that catch.

Ruckus

International Captain
Their lower order is apparently proper gash; I reckon the game would've been 50/50 if he'd taken that catch.
Maybe, but they still had Patel in and a handful of wickets. Would have taken something special to stop them winning, given the small amount of runs required.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that. The Patel drop bigger. To a greater extent, you could say we carried Peirson, Buchanan and Gregory throughout the WC and that cost us most of all. Of course, Gergory was the only one with a clear alternative

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty amazing that India is producing such confident, ice cool cricketers these days. Back in 90's, Indian cricketers used to piss in their pants in any moderately adverse situation in limited over cricket.