• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have always thought of Dussey as a strictly "at home" player, weirdly. Never think of him as a tourist for some reason.

Burgey

Think Johnson has to come in for the next game assuming he's fully fit. His last year in ODIs was good and he's better than the current 9, 10, Jack in this side.

Burgey

Duss so rarely hits the gaps consistently early in his innings. Infuriating.

Been a good 10 overs or so for England.

Interesting, Clarke taking the Power Play.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting to note Clarke takes the powerplay just after Swann returns. I get the feeling they may target Swann should he still be on.

Edit: Swann out of the attack. Would have rather he stayed on tbh, will have to bowl most of his overs near the death now. Good use of the batting powerplay though, it's underused that way IMO.

And as I write Finn gets Hussey. Gets thats why he's captain and I'm not (as well as a number of other factors)

Last edited: