• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be interesting to see how Gorgeous George goes here. Not sure if he's played much in England before.

Burgey

Interesting re Butler. If his record's that good but they aren't sure, a one dayer vs either WI or us here in a stand alone series might not be a bad idea

Burgey

Is Bresnan down on pace this summer? I think Brumby said he was, and today he seems a good 5mph slower than he was out here. Kind of labouring to the crease a bit compared to what I remember of him.

Spark

Global Moderator
Is Bresnan down on pace this summer? I think Brumby said he was, and today he seems a good 5mph slower than he was out here. Kind of labouring to the crease a bit compared to what I remember of him.
Had injuries - I don't entirely trust the English speedguns this "summer", mind

Burgey

No one has really swung the ball much today. Bit surprising given the cloud cover at the start of both digs.

Burgey

Bailey had **** all strike lately. ****s me that, when I'm batting.

Poor old Ravi having a tough day in the field so far. Nearly been decapitated twice in a day.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Had injuries - I don't entirely trust the English speedguns this "summer", mind
Classy.

No, my doubts date back to the Tests and Anderson/Broad being clocked in the low 130s and high 120s.
Yeah, I remember Broad saying how he was clocked at 95mph in the test at Lords and then at 81-82mph at Trent Bridge. Bresnan cleaning up at Trent Bridge with the speed gun saying the mid 70's was particularly perplexing.

Having said that I still think he's (Bresnan) slightly down on pace. Was out quickest bowler during the Ashes and against India.