• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
Clint McKay to Bopara, out Caught by Michael Clarke!! Clint strikes immediately in his second spell. Superb ball and superb captaincy from Clarke. Back of a length delivery angled in on middle, Bopara looks to nudge it to the leg side but the ball straightens, the batsman is completely squared up and ends up edging it to Clarke at second slip who takes it.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think there was a little movement off the seam but it really wasn't better than most of the deliveries Cummins had bowled to him, basically.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
I'm not the biggest Clint McKay fan either, but he's definitely wobbled it around today off the seam. In favourable conditions, mind.

uvelocity

International Coach
Clint McKay to Bopara, out Caught by Michael Clarke!! Clint strikes immediately in his second spell. Superb ball and superb captaincy from Clarke. Back of a length delivery angled in on middle, Bopara looks to nudge it to the leg side but the ball straightens, the batsman is completely squared up and ends up edging it to Clarke at second slip who takes it.
plan on waiting for the green left weekly summary tbh

I think he rolled his wrist across it a bit, attempted leg cutter

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, guess that settles that then. Can't argue with a cricinfo commentator.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Generally Trott hate is pathetic and ridiculous but this is the only time when he can irritate me a little. Just looks so uncomfortable when he's trying to up the rate. And we really need to now, openers did well to get through a tricky start but the run rate was slow and the skies have cleared. Flat pitch, need to get as close to 300 as possible.

Having said that Bopara got out cheaply, Morgan is finding it equally difficult and the openers got out at the worst times when set, so its not just his fault.

Debris

International 12th Man
I think there was a little movement off the seam but it really wasn't better than most of the deliveries Cummins had bowled to him, basically.
The Cummins standard is all you can ask of a bowler really.