• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am hoping Bopara is given a working over in this series and is dropped forever. Seems weird wanting your own men to fail, guess I know how the Aussies were with North.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am hoping Bopara is given a working over in this series and is dropped forever. Seems weird wanting your own men to fail, guess I know how the Aussies were with North.
He's lucky the lining of his helmet intervened there. Could have been seriously nasty.

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
Trott and Bopara at the crease - not exactly scintilating batting. But then the bowling is quite good atm.

Spark

Global Moderator
Anyone "concerned" about how high the stump-mic is given that Wade is keeping up to the stumps?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cummins is a very impressive bowler for a 19yo with virt ually no experience- rarely bowls a bad ball