• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Jager

International Debutant
Bloody hell. That looked like it would have been wide, if only batsmen didn't do any of this trashy guesswork batting...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good stuff. Kallis putting that juicy full toss straight to a fielder was the opening for Chennai, but they didn't take it.

Ruckus

International Captain
Pretty awesome final that. Shows how much SR is important in T20 though. Hussey really could be held accountable for that loss...given the wickets in hand when he was in, striking at 125 just isn't good enough. 10 more runs would have done it. But to be fair, the majority of the bowling was poor too, so it's by no means just his fault.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
16 off 7 and they lose. Friggin pitiful.

Lame Chennai.
Aye, pretty poor.

KKR had two balls to spare in the end too.

Stating the obvious as it is, but when you bowl a slower ball 4 or 5 times an over the batsmen just set themselves for it.

Obvious, but Dwayne hasn't yet twigged it...

Dissector

International Debutant
Fun game and it's always nice to see a new team winning the IPL. Bisla was playing amazingly well. He looked like a quality batsman and not just a slogger. Took a look at his domestic record and it's quite mediocre . This is probably going to be the biggest day of his cricket career.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Speaking of, that trophy is different from IPL1 and 2. I've gone off the boil with IPL since it went off telly in Australia but I remember them going on about how expensive the original trophy was to make, I wonder what happened to it?