• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
What's the point Gayle hitting a ton here. It would have been much better if he even scored a golden duck in the test going on

indiaholic

International Captain
Sad to see Rajasthan go out so early. Loved the opening pair and hence was hoping that they would go all the way.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Juhi Chawla- If today Shah Rukh Khan were to get upset and quit the IPL I wonder if there'd be any people watching the matches .. in Wankhede or any stadium

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Yadav getting outswing at 140kph, very promising stuff. When he does swing it, he is unplayable.

GGG

State Captain
I don't understand the DD they persist and persist with Taylor and he finally clicks and gets a 24 ball 50 and then they decide to drop him O.o

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Ganguly's super ego lets the PW down badly. If he gets involved in any type of post in Indian cricket in future, not good for India at all.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ganguly's super ego lets the PW down badly. If he gets involved in any type of post in Indian cricket in future, not good for India at all.
Wrong on so many levels, Ganguly's only problem is himself as a batsmen. Outside of his horrible batting this season (which, more than anything cost Pune a good 4-5 games), he's been excellent in all other aspects.

Ruckus

International Captain
Gayle is a FREAK. His exploits in T20 are just as amazing in my view as many other achievements in the longer forms of the game. Statistically he must be leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else as well.

And just as I finish typing he gets out...

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wrong on so many levels, Ganguly's only problem is himself as a batsmen. Outside of his horrible batting this season (which, more than anything cost Pune a good 4-5 games), he's been excellent in all other aspects.
Agree with this

I've been extremely impressed whenever I have heard him speak since retirement and believe he could be of great use to Indian cricket in the future

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Fielding?