• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Awana doing really well again. I don't know how much movement he gets in long-form cricket, but he looks a proper bowler. India are mad if they don't pick him.

shankar

International Debutant
Don't really care if Sachin read Mendis, he still didn't play him too well and got out a few times.
Sachin against Mendis in the few balls he faced against him that series: 57 off 66. He was in no trouble against him, playing him on the front foot unlike the others who were camping on the backfoot. Waited for his googly which he picked everytime and swept for runs. He only got out once in the final inning of the series where he was batting with an injury which was hampering his movement.

shankar

International Debutant
Awana doing really well again. I don't know how much movement he gets in long-form cricket, but he looks a proper bowler. India are mad if they don't pick him.
Agree. But he's not on the A team tour to the W.Indies IIRR. But guess who is? RP bloody Singh 8-)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, how consistent is Gayle? Sure, the standard isn't the highest but he is continually playing these insane knocks. Averaging over 60 in this years comp with a SR over 150.

ajdude

International Coach
that cut "slap" off the no ball, wow like how the **** does he do it, absolutely no effort, the man could have been anything

8 t20 tons btw, faaaark

ajdude

International Coach
mccullum in danger? surely not, maybe the likes of van der westhuizen

how many sixes did napier hit in that knock, 16?

wow. that one joins the list above haha 110m. 12 sixes...gilchrist and marsh partnership in danger i guess too.

oh **** off virat stop getting on strike

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
3 more to break gilchrist/marsh off the last ball

this is all kohli's fault, nobody likes your short arm jabs, gayle could've hit 40 sixes if it wasn't for you

my plan was to just watch this innings...but i feel i'll wake up to "Record breaking Warner overhauls Gayle" or something

Last edited: