• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Jacknife

International Captain
Lovely shots from KP.

Looks like they went for a left handed pinch hitter and it failed.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Out of interest, how did Shukla bowl in his first two overs? He is supposed to bowl the same pace as Yadav and Aaron, when at full fitness.

Jacknife

International Captain
Out of interest, how did Shukla bowl in his first two overs? He is supposed to bowl the same pace as Yadav and Aaron, when at full fitness.
Poor, bowls about 126kph, had trouble bowling anything where he wanted, even bowled one down the leg side that didn't hit the cut strip.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Poor, bowls about 126kph, had trouble bowling anything where he wanted, even bowled one down the leg side that didn't hit the cut strip.
Saw that, sure it was a slower ball. I have no doubt that he'll bowl consistently at 140kph when he finds some consistency and rhythm. He has been watched bowl alongside Aaron and has been judged by some to be quicker. He is simply coming off an injury layoff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Live commentary: you need both the bails dislodged (stumping). that's nonsense, right?
I've heard that mentioned a few times lately, but I'm sure it's absolutely rubbish unless they changed the laws recently without me noticing.