• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

ajdude

International Coach
if clarke somehow gets shiv out, he is officially the best person in the history of the world

after he gets to 10k obv

also i feel like spikey talking to myself, wake up ****s

shiv 10k, averages 50.00 too, oddly good as

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
10000 up. And his average is now exactly 50!

I just need to say this. I was there when he hit his 8000th run!

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Shiv should be opening tbh

Needs to bat for as long as possible every innings
In the make up of the WI side atm, it would defo be worth thinking about because the pair they've got opening are rank.

It's like ground hog day watching the WI's bat, each time Shiv walks into bat it's 3 for not very many, probably would still run out of batsmen even if he opened for them

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Presuming Clarke only bowling this much as it is the last test and he has a nice long break afterwards to rest his back. If there was another test I doubt he'd have bowled as often.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Great effort by shiv to keep the windies in this series for as long as they have been. With 10,000 runs and an average over 50, I wonder whether he'll call it a day now.