• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Jager

International Debutant
I chose not to go to a mate's place to watch the SL and England test and got to see Pietersen's 151, and now tonight I choose cricket over sleep and see Wade's 106. Quite pleased with my recent decision making :happy:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
swildecricket
swildecricket:
If the left-handed Matthew Wade replaces the right-handed Brad Haddin in Aussie Test team, that's a result for Graeme Swann #2013Ashes
well that just bummed me out.

Spikey

matt wade now has the same amount of test tons as tim paine has fc tons

#BetterThanPaine

e: been awhile since i cracked out the #BetterThanPaine joke

flibbertyjibber

And so endeth the international career of Brad Haddin.

Well played Wade, good fun that was. All on Shiv to keep WI in the game then.

Valer

First Class Debutant
Is this the part where Windies somehow make Hilfenhause look something other than ****?
Since the Ashes

36 wkts @ 17.3 :ph34r: (in 7* matches (5.8 wpm not including this match))

Best average (Min 2 tests.)

Last edited: