• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Best knock by an Australian wicketkeeper since the retirement of Gilchrist?

****, what an innings. Love the little bloke.

Debris

International 12th Man
Best knock by an Australian wicketkeeper since the retirement of Gilchrist?

****, what an innings. Love the little bloke.
Brad Haddin played a couple of decent innings against England. Bowling there was probably not quite this bad.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
the 94 in the SA 414 match is the Haddin innings that seems the most like this one, off the top of my head.
I must admit, living in the moment right now.

A proper thought process like yours will reveal Haddin did play many a crucial knock.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Top catch, I was amazed to hear yesterday how poor Bravo was as a fielder when he got into the Test team. Good on him for improving, he seems fine now.

Jager

International Debutant
That could prove to be a match-winner... and well bowled Shillingford, his first five-for and adds to it, too.