• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Stapel

International Regular
You'ld expect that SRT, with al his experience, would know there wasn't a 2nd run there....

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm Munaf is a bit of a **** isn't he?

Franklin needs a lie down I think. I guess if he wasn't a bowling option he'd be off having a rest.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolute pie from Munaf, watching him getting hit for six doesn't get old.

King's XI have been a little predictable with their death batting. If they'd moved to off occasionally those deliveries 6 inches down leg would be wides or swept for 4 and you keep the bowler guessing.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Munaf probably tops my most hated cricketers list, and it's got nothing to do with his ability as a player.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Which captain will pick Vettori ahead of Muralitharan in the playing XI?

None other than Vettori :@