• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry Scaly, but I doubt your humanity if you say that Ganguly getting out Pietersen wasn't amazing. I'm a DD fan and I still loved it.
I enjoyed that Ganguly reaction I must say. ****e batting, hitting cross batted rubbish - all he needs to do is hit straight. Out now anyway.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
It's been a really open IPL so far. Most teams in with a shout. Except Deccan. Could they be any worse?

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Owais Shah should be in the England team considering the form he is in and the fact that the WC tourney happens in SL. The experience and the form in these conditions are priceless. Ryder should also be playing for NZ in the T20 WC. Been batting brilliantly at the top of the order for Pune. Smith has been excellent for Pune but still doubt he has the qualities to get in to the Aussie line up. Maybe if he starts bowling and keep taking wickets regularly as well as continue scoring useful runs.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Seems Sachin is returning for MI today. Will be a big boost.

Malinga has been ruled out for 2 weeks with back problems though.