• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finding this years IPL pretty fun to follow/watch. Maybe it's because I'm not getting an overdose of it due to not being able to watch it on weekdays, but it does seem more bearable compared to past seasons.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
really impressed with coopers bowling. Can reach low 140's without seemingly putting in much effort in the runup and has good changeup options. hasn't played much first class cricket but i'd like to see him in the WI T20 setup.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
really impressed with coopers bowling. Can reach low 140's without seemingly putting in much effort in the runup and has good changeup options. hasn't played much first class cricket but i'd like to see him in the WI T20 setup.
Yep I would say he has much more potential for being a proper cricketer than Pollard. I hope he works on becoming more of a proper bowler as well as the more IPL orientated pudding pitch changes of pace. Really shocking throw at the end though, although I don't know why he was so deep in the first place. You have to cut off the twos (or one and two thirds really) in that situation and only the fact that Dhoni timed it did give the fielder a chance.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sehwag & KP batting together as I turned over. This has to be a run out waiting to happen...

EDIT: Well, not gonna be run out from there. Gorgeous straight Dorothy.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My word, KP has his eye in just now. Three sixes from four balls and the exception was very lucky not to be called as a wide.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bowling's on the coquettish side of friendly, but this is good viewing.

Ganguly should have the gentials to put a close catcher in for Pietersen when Sharma's bowling IMHO; can't be unaware of his winter travails, surely?

Also: Ryder. He's surely just abnadoned any pretence at keeping fit. Ma-hoo-sive now, the boy. Must sweat gravy.