• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Read that as 'holy **** thats hot' and frantically searched the last few posts for any images I may have missed out on

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, 140.8kph. Follows it up with 139.2kph. Quickish bowlers are there in India, it would seem it is just a matter of finding them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another wicket from a sharp bouncer, gun stuff. RCB need something from Gayle/deVilliers now to pull off a win.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was almost surreally easy when Gayle and de Villiers were batting. Gayle was a bit like KP's ton. KP even though he managed to get dropped three times didn't really take any sort of risks, he just the ball if it was there to be hit - usually for 4 or 6.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
It was almost surreally easy when Gayle and de Villiers were batting. Gayle was a bit like KP's ton. KP even though he managed to get dropped three times didn't really take any sort of risks, he just the ball if it was there to be hit - usually for 4 or 6.
Gayle has been looking exceptional. Hope to see him and Pollard in the West Indian T20 team and ODI team. I think both of them can create some tremendous success.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Bangalore's batting is ridiculously strong. It is like playing AOE with "how do i turn this on". Along with Delhi and Mumbai they possess the strongest squads out there. Would love seeing any team other than these three win the whole thing. CSK or RR would be even better.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
CSK have a pretty strong squad and team too. Certainly one of the strongest, if not the strongest.

Mumbai have a strong first team but they pick up so many injuries while their depth is pretty average.

Bangalore lacks bowlers beyond their top 3(ZAK,DAN & Vinay) and if they play Murali (who is not as consistent right now) then they have to drop another foreign player. Probably Mcdonald carrying his form would be ideal for them.

Delhi have a strong team, but need nadeem to keep performing.

Actually CSK winning again would be the worst for me. Would love for RR to win the most, followed by Delhi being a Delhite :p.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Quite like the Delhi team. Wouldn't mind them winning it.
Yes same here but I usually just tend to support the team KP's playing for anyway but this year I do like their batting line up, they've got some quality players to watch.

A bit surprised Morgan has gotten a game yet at KKR, they've given all their other overseas players a crack.

Last edited:

Sparkley

Banned
I think Morgan's just unlucky in that he's playing for a team like KKR that is spoilt for choice when it comes to foreign players. He'd have played regularly and probably been reasonably successful if he were with DC or Kings XI

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Which is all well and good but Kallis isn't anywhere near as good a T20 as is made out and they've been playing RTD as a ****ing batsman.

Jacknife

International Captain
I think Morgan's just unlucky in that he's playing for a team like KKR that is spoilt for choice when it comes to foreign players. He'd have played regularly and probably been reasonably successful if he were with DC or Kings XI
Yes mate I get what your saying and agree to a certain extent but when McCullum and RtD have both played a few, it just seems strange that he hasn't been rotated into the side yet, especially as he averages over 40 in the format

I suppose there's still plenty of games to go and when two of the overseas spots seem to be always taken by Kallis and Lee, there isn't that much room to maneuver