• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Commentators having a go at the wicket... nowt wrong with it, you can play shots if you're good enough and you can take wickets if you're good enough. Not the curator's fault if Pune can't bat.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Dinda's wicket.
Also a fan of Vinay, so feeling a bit like a fool atm. Rate Nehra though and he's done okay.

Spent an age on ICF saying why Vinay isn't the worst international bowler EVA BECOZ HE IS SO SLOW and the idiots there now think I'm his biggest fan and so are relishing his poor performance today. The whole discussion made me want to kill myself.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Also a fan of Vinay, so feeling a bit like a fool atm. Rate Nehra though and he's done okay.

Spent an age on ICF saying why Vinay isn't the worst international bowler EVA BECOZ HE IS SO SLOW and the idiots there now think I'm his biggest fan and so are relishing his poor performance today. The whole discussion made me want to kill myself.
Serves you right. Forums like ICF and Pakpassion are not intended for intelligent or reason posting.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain

Pity them honestly, they clearly aren't the brightest

ganeshran

International Debutant

Are you msb1991 on ICF?

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Btw from what I saw Vinay Kumar didn't bowl the worst final over ever. The high full toss was obviously a massive choke, but other than that he was just unlucky. I actually think its disgraceful that someone can edge a six like Bravo did. I'd understand it if Tait or someone was bowling but Vinay Kumar is barely above medium pace.

Bats are overpowered.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Didn't watch a ball of that game but seeing Kohli's face in the highlights was epic. CSK seem to be pulling of these sort of improbable wins every year.

mono

U19 Debutant
Alot of people are saying that vinay kumar should have bowled the 19th over instead of kholi, There may be some logic to that, but in these situations anything could have happened. vinay could have easily been tonked for 20+. I honestly think that unless you have two very good bowlers leftover your only real choice is to give the ball to someone and hope for the best. Although kholi's expression was priceless :wub:

Howsie

International Captain
Vinay Kumar is mud. Why on earth would any team pay over a million dollars for a numpty like himself when you could probably just buy a random Indain spinner for 20K and get the same use out of him?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yep. Sorry if I insulted you at any point...I did apologize to anyone I was aggressive to. Just winds me up so much how people can refuse to engage with what I'm saying.
I don't know why you bother posting there. I've had the displeasure of reading that forum a couple of times and it's a joke. Almost as bad as PakPassion.