• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He has the worst shot selection I've ever seen I reckon. You get players like Afridi etc who just have absolutely no sense of patience but Baugh's different in that he's not super-aggressive; he's just random. Technically pretty good as well, so it's really frustrating.
Sounds like Geraint Jones. He'd regularly play short of a length shots to full deliveries and vice versa.

ajdude

International Coach
say if one of these two go out now and they go to lunch, do they come back at like 2:40am here or is it 40 minutes from when lunch is taken? i could go for a snooze

ajdude

International Coach
Nah, it's a good match. Maybe not the best cricket, but certainly a good match.

I guess WI will blow the Aus top order away, just to see the lower order scramble a win.....
watson to run lyon out 7 short of the target

ajdude

International Coach
oh christ i cringe whenever that 'switch hit to fox sports news' ad comes on with warner

but you wouldn't know about that would you spikey

so yeah what time do they come back from lunch? 40 minutes from now or the normal time?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
62 is the word on cricinfo.

So, 192 from 62 on a fifth day deck. All results still possible!
Awesome, very achievable. I guess the plan will be to just bat normally at the start and not loose any wickets - sounds simple in theory..