• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

uvelocity

International Coach
a slip would help first tbh. clarke catches everything to his left so even a 2nd would've worked
nah ****, this is one thing I won't back down on. 1st slip if you only have one in. 1st and second if two and so on.

A fly slip on the rare occasion you have some slapper swinging at everything.

Never leaving first open and having a second. Never.

ajdude

International Coach
pattinson's gonna be hard pressed to get a game this series now, hilf with 4, harris being a mad **** and the selectors' reluctance to leave out siddle

Spark

Global Moderator
nah ****, this is one thing I won't back down on. 1st slip if you only have one in. 1st and second if two and so on.

A fly slip on the rare occasion you have some slapper swinging at everything.

Never leaving first open and having a second. Never.
as i said getting a slip in at all the requisite first step.

that helps ofc

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You have to give credit to Baugh for always managing to be dismissed softly in every innings without fail. Can't recall many if any instances of the bowler just being too good for him; he could probably average 40 if he wasn't an absolutely moron.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You have to give credit to Baugh for always managing to be dismissed softly in every innings without fail. Can't recall many if any instances of the bowler just being too good for him; he could probably average 40 if he wasn't an absolutely moron.
playing a scoop shot would have been saner.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
playing a scoop shot would have been saner.
He has the worst shot selection I've ever seen I reckon. You get players like Afridi etc who just have absolutely no sense of patience but Baugh's different in that he's not super-aggressive; he's just random. Technically pretty good as well, so it's really frustrating.

Last edited: