• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I thought the only reason Jadeja was playing was because he fetched $2mil in the IPL auction and they are now trying to justify it. Personally I can't believe he got that much.

Lostman

State Captain
Himan, I believe in your no Tharanga of any kind prescription.
Para needs to get kicked out of the test squad as well.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know why theres so much Jadeja hate. I don't think he's that bad a batsman and he's certainly useful with the ball and in the field.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Meant by his current role in the side. Could be a decent top order batsman in ODIs if we persist with him.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Don't know why theres so much Jadeja hate. I don't think he's that bad a batsman and he's certainly useful with the ball and in the field.
He is massively overrated due to his IPL exploits and when he doesnt come close anywhere near justifying the hype in ODIs, people are disappointed. He is handy in the field and with the ball, but quite limited as a batsmen especially one coming at number 7.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I understand JPat is now fit. Have they made an announcement that they won't be picking him for the Triseries?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No, his price wasn't my point. Why the hell would the Indian team management play him because some privately owned IPL team bought him for $2mill?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, his price wasn't my point. Why the hell would the Indian team management play him because some privately owned IPL team bought him for $2mill?
Then you should make your points more clearly, ****.

Spark

Global Moderator
I understand JPat is now fit. Have they made an announcement that they won't be picking him for the Triseries?
I thought he was only going to play the last part of the tri-series. This squad is only picked for two games.