• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Debris

International 12th Man
What is blatant? The umpires trying to cheat by referring all of Australia's wickets to no-balls?
More by not referring Indias while referring Australias. I have been trying to give the benefit of the doubt to the umpires this summer but now I am calling shenanigans. It is not really affecting the result of games but I know it is giving a very bad impression of cricket to the casual viewer in Australia.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, its pathetic to think that.

Indians don't come even close to bowling as fast as Lee, Siddle and Pattinson. They probably don't overstep as much.

Lee bowls plenty of no balls.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fun fact: There's only been one noball bowled by an Indian seamer so far in the tri series

Debris

International 12th Man
You clearly have the team blinders on.

They are not bowling any faster than they have in the last 10 years when the no-ball was not checked all the time. And Yadav is bowling as fast as anyone.