• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, I watched for all of 30 mins and in that time SL must have made at least 10 errors in the field. Sub-continent fielding is still a long way off Aust/NZ & SA standard, must be said.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Not sure Iif I would call that last ball a good piece of fielding. It sat up nicely for a clean take, however the fielder had no confidence to take it. Swatted it to nobodies advantage.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow, I watched for all of 30 mins and in that time SL must have made at least 10 errors in the field. Sub-continent fielding is still a long way off Aust/NZ & SA standard, must be said.
Haha ridiculous. SL were brilliant tonight, many, many leagues better than we were on sunday.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
You didn't watch the last match i take it?

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
It's funny because the 30 minutes before that was brilliant by Sri Lanka. Dilshan was cutting everything off at backward point, a run-out was created, the fielding was tight all-round.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
huge ****-up by malinga. would've been a wide if he'd missed it.
I think it's just the affect pressure + Dhoni has now on any bowler.

Bowled the last over well before that though. (Run out chances discounted).

Spark

Global Moderator
I think it's just the affect pressure + Dhoni has now on any bowler.

Bowled the last over well before that though. (Run out chances discounted).
Oh without doubt. But even Dhoni can't hit his yorkers for four.

Great match though. Last three have been brilliant.

uvelocity

International Coach
at the point the last powerplay was taken you couldn't see a way it could be that close. Thought SL would need to remove Dhoni to win, and that tie was pretty much a win from there really.