• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cook played a top knock today and he has massively improved in this form of the game but when he and Trott bat together they sometimes eat up too many balls at the top of the order for the team to post a competitive total.
At least most of your ideas are kind of novel but this is just tired. Cooks (like Strauss before him) has scored perfectly quickly since he became captain and more often than not when Trott scores a bit slow it is when he is the only one scoring rubs

The reason we often fail to post competitive totals as is the so called power hitters are often just ****, hopefully Buttler can help change that.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Batsmen who average 40+ in ODIs without scoring a century.

Misbah with the most matches by a vast distance.

~~~

....And Finn winning the game. One more any time soon and it's curtains.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This idea that Cook is a problem at the top of the order is rubbish. When he scores runs, he does it very quickly.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finn and Bresnan to fight it out for the future test spot I reckon, Bresnan possibly for Sri Lanka in a 5 man attack but back at home with the 4 man attack maybe Finn should get the nod. I think Finn is the more likely one to get 200+ wickets anyway.

Should win this from here, but i have thought that a few times on this tour.:blink:

Fusion

Global Moderator
I see we're imploding against Finn. Well...who cares about ODI's? Pakistan only worries about real cricket! :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Finn and Bresnan to fight it out for the future test spot I reckon, Bresnan possibly for Sri Lanka in a 5 man attack but back at home with the 4 man attack maybe Finn should get the nod. I think Finn is the more likely one to get 200+ wickets anyway.
Yeah, I like Finn too but let's not go nuts. You're talking about the numerically greatest allrounder of all time here.