• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How far is Cook from being our best ODI batsman?

I don't know how much the fact that this is now a valid question says about the way he's developed his limited-overs game, and how much it says about the rest of our lineup...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Cook has 55* off 59 and yet we're 82/2 off 19 overs and 7 of those were extras. So that makes 20/2 off 9.1 overs from the rest.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In the other match, Kenya are 77/8 chasing 114 for victory. A low scoring thriller
Not bad given they were 36/8 - you can't help but feel that #9 and #10 will start to freeze up soon once the win actually becomes realistic.

Patel wasn't at the WC because he was busy eating, as far as I can remember.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Isn't Pietersen's ODI record utter cack for about the last three years? Why on earth is he still in the side if this is the case?

Pothas

How far is Cook from being our best ODI batsman?

I don't know how much the fact that this is now a valid question says about the way he's developed his limited-overs game, and how much it says about the rest of our lineup...
Makes me smile how a 'player who is not suited to one day cricket' has seamlessly replaced another 'who was not suited to one day cricket' as easily our best opener in the format and one of the most effective in the side.

Ravi continues to be stunning here.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Not bad given they were 36/8 - you can't help but feel that #9 and #10 will start to freeze up soon once the win actually becomes realistic.

Patel wasn't at the WC because he was busy eating, as far as I can remember.
Hope they win it. Would do wonders for their confidence. Always liked the team

Xuhaib

International Coach
Imran Farhat is possible the only Pakistani cricketer who I wish they fail even they put on the green colours even players like Faisal Iqbal and Mohammad Sami ignited this reaction.

Scaly piscine

Isn't Pietersen's ODI record utter cack for about the last three years? Why on earth is he still in the side if this is the case?
Indeed.

The question isn't about Patel but Cook. He wasn't in the squad for the World Cup. I'd much rather England failed with new players than ones like Bopara and KP.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Still no Riaz. Misbah is trying to finish England off with Spin

Edit: He comes on

Last edited:

ljinko888

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I hope that this performance shows all these pundits who constantly claim that Bopara is a good player of spin. He's an average batsman at best. Good enough to be in the T20 side. No more

Scaly piscine

I hope that this performance shows all these pundits who constantly claim that Bopara is a good player of spin. He's an average batsman at best. Good enough to be in the T20 side. No more
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's even worse at T20, he's a liability there. Look at his international record.