• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

ganeshran

International Debutant
Must be frustrating to be an English fan to see good starts and then batsmen throw it away.

Atleast when you are an India fan, the team mostly is never in the game to begin with,

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was looking forward to this series for some reason which is currently beyond me, probably just excited about Briggs and Buttler but going to have to wait to see both of them. Cook playing well though.

Xuhaib

International Coach
The end result would still have ben 3-0 but imagine the margin of wins if Pakistan had Afridi in the test matches instead of Junaid/Cheema.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In fact neither were straight balls. One turned, the other was the wrong-un.
Neither anything like half a bat's width, though - played properly with a full straight blade, and without a gate you could drive a bus through, neither should have caused that kind of hassle.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Feel for Umer he's not a natural keeper he's been used as a sacrificial lamb just so we can accommodate Younis, Malik and Farhat when neither of the 3 should be near the playing XI

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I always thought that the English fans were overstating Bopara's ****tiness, but he really is rubbish. Can't play anything.
Frightening isn't it. Just how the hell can someone so rubbish get so many games for England in this era? Coming up to 100 games now. ****ing atrocious. I don't see him getting in any team regularly bar Bangladesh or Zimbabwe. His record only reads as well as it does (sub-mediocrity) because he's a minnow basher.