• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably not the right thread, but does anyone know the formula used to calculate the ICC rankings?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He should have opened instead of Wasim ****ing Jaffer back when India toured Australia in 2007/08 (I know Jaffer was getting runs in India heading into the Australia tour, which made him undroppable) maybe he would have had those 4 years to improve, adjust and get better.

He still has time, but less time than he should have. Instead now, in the prime of his batting years, he still is absolutely woeful against the short ball.

Whilst its partly his fault, it also is a sign of BCCI not handling a potential asset properly.

pup11

International Coach
Was a great game last night but unfortunately we proved yet again that we are pretty much half the side without the ''Huss''. Also I'm pretty sure some Ponting critics might be sharpening their knives yet again but seriously what's up with constantly moving him around in the order, either you bat him at 3 or just open with him for remainder of his time, I would have thought he deserves that much if nothing else after all he has done for this team.

Hearin that Ponting might be asked to lead the side if Clarke doesn't play in the next block of ODI's, but I certainly won't burden him with leadership instead it would be much better if we bring in Bailey and let him be the captain in Clarke's absence.