• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Figured it out - it is a completely unco system - after going to the fanzone to login you have to go back to the home page and follow Kippax's instructions.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
On the front page, change the little tab from Matches to Results, under Scores & Schedules.

Yep, it seems if we're going to start sharing links, it's only going to work once the other guy's already in and watching highlights. The webmasters could definitely work on that.
Got it! Thanks. :D

So there's no live streaming of the one-day competition?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Figured it out - it is a completely unco system - after going to the fanzone to login you have to go back to the home page and follow Kippax's instructions.
Great, thanks for that. That is unfortunately an awful, convoluted, confusing way of designing the website though - they would get a lot more traffic and interest generated if it was better designed.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
McMillan says "Well played young man" to a guy that is just under 2 years younger than him. WAC

Milne started off well, but then got tonked around a bit.

thierry henry

International Coach
tbh Parlane resurrected the innings but has been holding it back for the last 10 overs. He was batting like it was 1996 out there.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
The over where he dismissed Cachopa was brilliant, tbh.

He was getting bowling fast at getting good swing. He beat the edge 3 times before getting the edge. You can see where all the promise is.
Agreed - good post. First time I have seen him swing it - so I suspect he has been working hard on that part of his game. My major issue with him used to be that he didn't get much movement either in the air or off the pitch. Now that he can swing it I think he will be a different proposition for batsman. Hope he continues to improve.