• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
This Afghani team is pretty good. They managed to play most of their overs and managed to make 200. Normally associate teams get bowled out pretty quickly. Batted really well against Ajmal, who is a better ODI bowler.

I also like their bowlers, the two Zardan's and of course Hamid Hasan. Hopefully they will play the World T20 and upset some of the big teams.

Jacknife

International Captain
As far as the England team for the 1st ODi, as we are but Buttler in for Bopara and Broad in for Dernbach. I really hope they don't get fooled into keeping Dernbach in the side, he may have got a few here but going by his figures while he's been on tour with the Lions, he's been getting out bowled by Buck and his rpo has been terrible.

FBU

International Debutant
As far as the England team for the 1st ODi, as we are but Buttler in for Bopara and Broad in for Dernbach. I really hope they don't get fooled into keeping Dernbach in the side, he may have got a few here but going by his figures while he's been on tour with the Lions, he's been getting out bowled by Buck and his rpo has been terrible.
I thought he was dropped in India after 1/165 econ 6.54 from 3 ODIs.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
I meant in the way Ireland Scotland and the Holland played in the CB40 which I think has been helpful in developing the players but like you've pointed members of the Afghan team are on the domestic circuit.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Yeah I think Afghanis in general do. But it's difficult to distinguish since they are also Pakistani nationals because of them being refugees. Also both Pakistan and Afghanistan have people from the same ethnicities - Pushtoons.