• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So uhh.. why aren't we playing Yadav again? Should have played him on this pitch at least.
Because he's crap at one day cricket. Really don't think he should even be in the squad at this point and that's coming from someone who really likes Yadav.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who's in the C9 commentary box at the moment? A voice in there that I don't recognise having just switched over to it.

ajdude

International Coach
**** i can't wait till friday's australia v sri lanka and seeing the viewers verdict questions, "will sachin make his 100th ton in the next match"

edit: "will sachin make his 100th ton in this match"

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
Ah. Of course. Quite liked him back in the day when he tore up county cricket for Worcestershire (I think). Good to hear a few different voices now and again. And the less Mark Nicholas the better.

Thanks for the help, btw!
exactly right, they needed another commentator of similar height to grieg itbt, but he's good here because he knows his **** regarding sri lanka.

no worries man!

thierry henry

International Coach
Love how powerful Prasad's action is. A short bloke bowling 145kph probably doesn't make him a great bowler but it's nice to watch anyway.