• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

hazsa19

International Regular
Pakistan have a strong core. They need to change a few things to become a complete hard nut.

An opener for mohammed hafeez. The pakistani tail and ofcourse the fast bowling stocks. If pakistan can sort them before they go to away series they will seriously gatecrash everything.

Loving the new discliplined pakistan. And by the way is it me or Younis khan adorable? Not just because he's a class player and best pakistani batsman but he always smiles whether he's winning or losing.
One of the few batsman I don't mind scoring a ton against us.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah even by his own standards that was atrocious

Anyway I'm glad that people whose teams got obliterated by us have used this series to obtain some sort of revenge via proxy because it reminds me why my posting got bad enough for me to receive a six month sentence. Holy ****ing ****.

To Fusion, Agent N, Faisal, salman, smiley, np10, Z Man and the rest- it's been a pleasure talking to you guys throughout this torrid series. I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Give me a current better all round bowling attack in the sub.c then? Taking into account back-up bowlers as well.
I think RSA showed that you don't have to be an allround attack to be successful in the SC. Steyn was amazing on that tour to India.. And reg. this English attack, we will know better once we see them bowling in India and SL to better batting line ups on flatter tracks.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah...but...they won't do well in the subcontinent. Because...well...I said so, and because I hate stats so much, I'll just ignore every bit of evidence you use to contradict my idiotic opinion.
lol... or I will just keep repeating that we could have won 2-1 by playing just a little bit better because I am an English fan and facts don't appeal to me.

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
In England, Pakistan's attack would be lucky to rank in the top 4

Eng, SA, and Oz are all a lot better
english bowling conditions help decent pacers - pak have a few, certainly gul, junaid and wahab could do anything the english bowlers can do in english conditions, good bowling conditions work for both teams.

remember that despite the chaos and turmoil pakistan still took a test off england in england.

now its the batting i worry about in english conditions.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah even by his own standards that was atrocious

Anyway I'm glad that people whose teams got obliterated by us have used this series to obtain some sort of revenge via proxy because it reminds me why my posting got bad enough for me to receive a six month sentence. Holy ****ing ****.

To Fusion, Agent N, Faisal, salman, smiley, np10, Z Man and the rest- it's been a pleasure talking to you guys throughout this torrid series. I hope you enjoyed it.

To all you parasites who didn't watch a ball but feel qualified to pass judgement and have jumped into this thread to gloat, I look forwards to you ****ing off again when we bounce back.
lol.. personal attacks don't attract infractions these days?

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pretty sure I didn't attack anyone personally so I'm sorry if you think my post applies to you.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pretty sure I didn't attack anyone personally so I'm sorry if you think my post applies to you.
I did watch a lot of this series, mainly because of how much **** our team was over in Australia, so I know it does not apply to me. But should it have to apply to me for me to call it a personal insult?