• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
I am sure I am not the only one but I love seeing a strong Pakistan. It is totally different to a strong India. The only subcontinental team IMO that doesn't have a complex about them and with the right players can pummel even the best sides.
Totally agree. Pakistan is the only SC team which has always had the potential to put together the complete package at any given time: great fast bowling, great spin bowling, a mixture of flair and grit in the batting, and....(well actually let's draw a veil over the fielding for now, this is Pakistan's day ;-))

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
On a positive note, Flower has just taken some of the blame for the players being underdone for this series and will be looking to learn lessons for the India series.

Wouldn't suprise me if England land in India while the Champions League is going on and play a solid month of cricket in India before the series starts in November.

smash84

The Tiger King
Totally agree. Pakistan is the only SC team which has always had the potential to put together the complete package at any given time: great fast bowling, great spin bowling, a mixture of flair and grit in the batting, and....(well actually let's draw a veil over the fielding for now, this is Pakistan's day ;-))
thanks CWB.

Really appreciate your posts

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Still not your home country. If England get an english type pitch in India, it doesn't mean they'd be expected to do as well as in England even though clearly they'd be expected to do better.

joker4life

Cricket Spectator
Haha told u guys England will not win a single test in this series....btw I still have my DABANGG..SALU BAHI STYLE MOUSTACHE..God this is the greatest day ever..