• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
England's batsmen should be commended for their discipline this series - I'm amazed that not one of them has smacked Akmal in the face.
England to get the sportsman award. However it would be very satisfying if Prior smashes Akmal in the face with the bat and breaks his teeth.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Alternatively for Sri Lanka - they could just switch Bresnan for Morgan. He's a better bat anyway. It won't happen and we'll get Bopara tho.

hazsa19

International Regular
This being one of our better batting performances of the series, does this count as a fighting defeat?

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Alternatively for Sri Lanka - they could just switch Bresnan for Morgan. He's a better bat anyway.
Could be a good move, but won't happen because:

-Strauss is an uber conservative captain who will stick to the same formula of 4 bowlers, and
-I don't think they don't want to depend on the flaky-fitness Bresnan too much as they once did on a certain Mr Fred

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
This being one of our better batting performances of the series, does this count as a fighting defeat?
We're probably gonna lose by more runs in this test match than the last. :ph34r:

****ing pathetic. You don't bowl out a team for 99 on the first day and lose by a probable 100+ runs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Flaky fitness? Just because he's just had an injury now doesn't mean he has flaky fitness. Ridiculous.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Could be a good move, but won't happen because:

-Strauss is an uber conservative captain who will stick to the same formula of 4 bowlers, and
-I don't think they don't want to depend on the flaky-fitness Bresnan too much as they once did on a certain Mr Fred
Yeah i edited the post. Nothing to do with injury. They will just never play 5 bowlers ever.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We're probably gonna lose by more runs in this test match than the last. :ph34r:

****ing pathetic. You don't bowl out a team for 99 on the first day and lose by a probable 100+ runs.
Just think, if we'd bowled them out for zero we'd still be struggling

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Flaky fitness? Just because he's just had an injury now doesn't mean he has flaky fitness. Ridiculous.
He's missed more than played in the last 12 months due to serious calf trouble and then needed elbow surgery. Ok he might have a clear run now but wouldn't bank on it

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Players get injured and granted I did forget about the calf injury, but he's no Tremlett and there was certainly no basis behind you bringing Flintoff into it as that's a whole other level.